Indulge in the delightful flavors of a Vegan Blueberry Pancake Recipe breakfast! These fluffy and wholesome pancakes are the perfect way to start your day on a delicious note. Packed with juicy blueberries and made without any animal products, this recipe offers a healthier alternative that doesn’t compromise on taste. Whether you’re a vegan or simply looking for a scrumptious pancake option, these Vegan Blueberry Pancakes are sure to become a breakfast favorite.
Vegan Blueberry Pancake Recipe: Servings: 4
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar (can adjust to taste)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plant-based milk (such as almond, soy, oat, or coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Additional oil for cooking
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the plant-based milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and gently stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Gently fold in the blueberries into the batter.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease the surface with a small amount of oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup portions of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until small bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with additional blueberries and your favorite vegan toppings such as maple syrup, vegan butter, or chopped nuts.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories: ~220
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 350mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 35g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 4g