Introducing the best and everyone’s favorite Vegan Garlic Alfredo Sauce, having an incredible and rich taste containing cashews in it. It has the satisfying taste and aroma of garlic with vegetable stock. Vegan Garlic Alfredo Sauce has a game-changing recipe with dairy and oil-free products.
- Minced Garlic cloves 4x large
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 3/4 tsp.
- vegetable broth 2 cups
- B/C 1/2 cup
- Unsalted raw cashews 75g
- White diced onions 200g
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
- Nutritional yeast 2tbsp.
- Take a pan, add vegetable broth and onions into it, and put it over medium heat.
- Cook for almost 10 minutes till the onions become tender.
- Add garlic to it and cook again for some time.
- Stir them in between to avoid burning.
- Cook until all the vegetable broth evaporates out.
- After drying, it becomes thick and creamy.
- Now add cooked garlic and onion in the blender, then add half a cup of the vegetable broth.
- Add the nutritional yeast, salt, pepper, and cashews one by one, and lemon juice in the blender.
- Blend on high speed until the thick, smooth, and creamy texture appears.
- The sauce is now ready to use.
You can serve this sauce over any of your favorite pasta and then top it with oregano, herbs, etc.
- Soak the cashew overnight to get soft. It will help the cashews to blend easily and prevent the texture from getting gritty.
- Do not alter or eliminate the ingredients from the recipe. Otherwise, the results will be changed.
- It becomes thick as you store it in a cold place.
- If you want to have a thin sauce, add more water to it.
- It can be placed in the refrigerator for later use and it can also be saved in the freezer for up to 2 months.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why this pasta is better than the traditional one?
- It is somehow better than the traditional Alfredo sauce as it contains all the sugar and oil-free ingredients. It is also low in calories, fat, protein, and carbs as compared to others. Whereas, the traditional one includes cheese, butter, etc, which may not be healthy for our health.
What is nutritional yeast?
- It helps the sauce to sustain the cheezy texture without any addition of cheese and also has a richness of Vitamins in it. Nutritional yeast also provides the best cheezy flavor to the sauce.