Start your day with a warm and nourishing Vegan Oatmeal Bake Recipe. This delightful dish combines the comforting flavors of oats, fruits, and warming spices to create a wholesome and satisfying breakfast. With its soft and chewy texture, this vegan oatmeal bake is perfect for meal prepping or enjoying a leisurely brunch. Packed with fiber, nutrients, and plant-based goodness, this recipe will keep you fueled and energized throughout the day. So, let’s dive into this delicious vegan oatmeal bake!
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (e.g., walnuts, almonds, or pecans)
- 1/2 cup dried fruits (e.g., raisins, cranberries, or chopped dates)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Additional toppings: Fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, or a drizzle of maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray or oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, chopped nuts, dried fruits, chia seeds, baking powder, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and salt. Mix well to ensure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the unsweetened almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and evenly coated.
- Transfer the oatmeal mixture to the greased baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oatmeal bake is set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve the vegan oatmeal bake warm, portioned into individual servings. Top with fresh fruits, nuts, seeds, or a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in the microwave or enjoy cold.
Note: The nutrition facts may vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients used and any additional toppings or modifications made to the recipe. Adjust the sweetness level by adding more or less maple syrup, according to your preference.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 170.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.6g | Protein: 5.3g | Fat: 4.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 86.5mg | Potassium: 143.8mg | Fiber: 5.9g | Sugar: 5.7g |