Introducing you to the best Vegan Vanilla cheesecake, the yummiest fusion of vanilla, cheese, and biscuits. It is the best no-bake dessert to satisfy our cravings. You can make it easily, it contains no nuts or cashews. It has few ingredients that can be whipped within 60 minutes. Vegan Vanilla cheesecake is perfect for parties and after-lunch desserts. Follow the ingredients and instructions below to make this recipe easy and simple.
For the base:
- Vegan butter 100g
- Vegan digestive biscuits 300g
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- Vegan coconut cream 250ml
- Icing sugar 100g
- Vegan cream cheese 500g
- Take a chopper, add the biscuits into it, and crush them into fine crumbs/ add them into the plastic bag and crush them with the help of a rolling pin.
- Melt the butter properly until it comes to a liquid state, and mix the biscuit crumbs in it.
- Now press the mixture to the bottom of the cake mold and chill it properly.
- Beat the icing sugar, vanilla extract, and the vegan cream cheese in a large bowl until it becomes soft.
- Use the other bowl, take the vegan coconut cream and the vegan double cream, and beat until a stiff peak forms.
- Mix it in the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the mixture gently over the prepared biscuit base, avoiding any air gaps inside.
- Chill it in for almost 6 hours.
- You can decorate the cake with strawberries, caramel, etc.
- You can decorate it with caramel or strawberries.
- Only use vegan biscuits for the base.
- Freeze the cheesecake before removing it from the mold.
- It will be able to consume for up to 3 days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can we make the base of the cake gluten-free?
- Yes, you can make it by altering the digestive biscuits with the gluten-free ones. Also, use the vegan margarine.
What is the best way of storing this recipe?
- It is best for freezing, you can freeze it for up to 4 weeks.